One thing that I'm not sure I've mentioned is that now that I'm at the same school as Jasper, I now have weekly music classes with Kevin. As many of you know, Jasper LOVES Kevin. You might remember that we went to his concert last year and Kevin even sang at Jasper's 3rd birthday party. I, on the other hand, seem to have a different relationship with Kevin. Let's just say it typically involves crying and sitting in the corner while Kevin leads the rest of my classmates in song and dance. It's funny because I love listening to Kevin's music at home and in the car and even sing his songs throughout the day. Anyhow, in an effort to improve my relationship with Kevin, Mommy took me to see Kevin perform live - City Stomp Live!
Kevin and his band performed all our favorite songs, even the dinosaur song! Roar!! It was the first time they performed that song live in a concert so I was pretty excited. They had everyone on their feet.
While my expression may tell a different story, I kept telling Mommy that I loved the Kevin concert and I kept wanting to get really close up to the stage. I think that I was just a bit overwhelmed by it all. But I did jump around a little and shake my car like an egg shaker to the beat of the song.
And here was my favorite part of the concert - when Kevin sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider!






1 comment:
Did he sing the banana song?!? That's my personal favorite.
Post a Comment