Where were we? Oh, yes, right. Everett and I hadn't finished telling you all about our trip to the Bay Area when we had to interrupt for a post and tell you about the NYC Marathon. Now back to our story...
One of the best things about going to California is that Everett and I get to spend some time with our cousins. And what better place to hang out than the playground. Not only does Yee-Ma and Juno have a playground in their backyard, but there's also a really great playground at the bottom of their hill in Montclair Village. Keira showed off her moves on the monkey bars.
I tried too but couldn't quite muscle my way all the way across so Yee-Ma had to help me out a bit.
There were lots of cool climbing structures all around. I'm starting to think that Keira might be part monkey. Check out her climbing skills on this structure too! Everett's trying to pick up some tips.
Juno and Keira decided to take a break and blow some bubbles and Everett hit the swings.
Meanwhile, I got to spend some time with one of my favorite aunts - Auntie Alison! As you may have seen from Juno's Blog, Auntie Alison and Auntie Tracy were in town visiting for Juno's birthday too so we got to spend some time with them and keep them busy.
Last, but not least, there was the tube slide. Climbing up...
And, I think that you all saw what sliding down the slide looks like. Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment