It seems like we've been celebrating Juno's birthday for days now. Well, actually, we have and it's been so much fun! So here's the final wrap-up of the festivities. I know that Juno's has already told you about her birthday party here and her family birthday celebration here, but I also wanted to tell you about it myself. I had so much fun at Juno's party at the Museum of Children's Art. Now that I'm getting older, I am really starting to enjoy myself at birthday parties. There were lots of different art stations sets up like painting...
and face painting which Juno very much enjoyed.
And Keira too but mainly because she got to paint Coufou's face.
There was also mask making. I'm working on my mask with the birthday girl and my favorite cousin Keira. Not sure why Keira is my favorite cousin but I just like calling after her.
There was also lots of toys to play with too like this magnetic marble maze. Dexter seems to understand what it's all about so I just watched him. And then I tried to take all the marbles away for myself.
I also got to spend some quality time with Ah-Boo playing with blocks and tracks.
And then I got stuck in the dollhouse. Oops.
Finally, it was time for cupcakes. Look at the pretty pretty cupcakes Yee-Ma made for Juno!
Everyone seemed to enjoy them, especially Jasper and Juno.
But not me...
Yee-Ma tried to get a group picture of all the kids but it was a little chaotic.
We then went back to Yee-Ma's house and had another birthday celebration for Juno. Jasper, Juno and Keira were on the decoration committee and filled the yard with bubbles.
I was on music detail.
Mommy and K-Ma Tracy made a yummy dinner but the best part was the incredible cake that K-Ma Tracy made - a RAINBOW cake!! You know who was happy (and I'm not talking about Juno), especially because all seven colors of the rainbow were represented properly.
Happy Birthday Juno!! You're 3!

















1 comment:
Good job with the painting DD - you paint so much!! :)
Post a Comment