Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Lights in Union Square

We decided to bring some of our annual Christmas traditions from New York to San Francisco and went to go see the Christmas lights in Union Square. I wanted to see how they compared to all the festivities back home. Juno and I took off this afternoon with Mommy, Daddy and Yee-Ma in tow. On the way, we decided to see if Biu Mui Keira wanted to come with us and she was more than game for our impromptu trip. We all met up at the big Christmas tree.

The three cousins marveled at the lights. I tried to show Keira how big the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center is compared to this one.

After about a couple of minutes, the crowds got to be too much for all of us (and some of us were a wee bit hungry). We headed to San Francisco Center for dinner at Out the Door, a branch of the Slanted Door. Keira and I had fun joking around at the dinner table.



P.S. For those of you who don't speak Cantonese, at the end of the video, Mommy is telling me to give Keira a kiss.

Then she started screaming...

And I had to plug my ears. Lalalalalala I can't hear you.

It seems like everyone was a bit tired at dinner and needed help feeding themselves. First Coufou helped Keira...

Then Mommy helped Juno...

Then Daddy helped Mommy...

Then I helped Keira!

1 comment:

Olga said...

I miss you Jasper! We all miss you! And Keira and Juno too!