
The one thing that I forgot to mention about my trip to the Midwest was that I discovered a new favorite toy - my diapers! Don't worry, I only play with clean ones but they are so soft and cuddly. I can't help but snuggle up with it.

I also went to see a new allergist this week. I've been waiting quite some time to see this doctor - they are supposed to be the premier pediatric allergy and immunology practice in the country. The nice doctor agreed that I am "special" and that I have a very unique allergy profile. After doing a skin test, the doctors confirmed that I do have a new allergy - mustard seed! Who knew that someone could be allergic to mustard? Well, apparently me. That means that not only do I have to stay away from mustard but probably all other seeds too like sesame, sunflower and poppy. The tricky part is that mustard seems to be in a lot of spice blends and other products (possibly Heinz ketchup!!) and isn't always identified on ingredient lists (you know, sometimes it just says "spices"). Geez, I guess I might as well be a boy in a bubble.
1 comment:
Jasper - if you help change your cousins diapers, I will let you play with hers too (the clean ones, that is). Please?
Post a Comment