Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You're Fired!

I'm sorry Babcia but "You're Fired!" Hee Hee. I'm just kidding. While it is true that today is Babcia's last day babysitting me, I haven't fired her. You see, Mommy, Daddy and I are going on vacation tomorrow. We'll be in Saugerties for two weeks, chilling out by the Esopus Creek. When we get back, Ah-Boo will be here to babysit me until the end of August. Then...it's off to daycare for me. GASP!

I've gotten quite used to having Babcia here during the week. She takes me out all around town and I get to meet lots of new kids and parents. Plus I'm learning a lot of Polish. But I know that she will continue to visit me all the time.

P.S. Don't worry. Mommy and Daddy are only sending me to daycare twice a week. They think that I need to socialize some more. We'll see about that.

1 comment:

Olga said...

Bye bye Babcia!