Ah-Boo came to tumbling class with me. I couldn't wait to show off my skills. After we sang and stretched, we started on the obstacle course to get those big muscle groups working.
As we work our way around the obstacle course, we start to do rolls - first log rolls and then front rolls. I can do them all by myself now! Coach Mason and Coach Michelle are so proud of all the progress I've made!Then, it's on to the elective portion of the class. Every 4 weeks or so, we do a new activity like parachute or the ball pit. For this section of class, we have moved on to the trampoline! I LOVE the trampoline. It's helping me figure out how to jump although I'm not quite there yet.
At the end of class, we have bubble time and then we all get stamps to show how hard we all worked in class. I'm very proud of my stamps. I get them on both hands and feet. Today, since I did an extra good job, Mason even gave me a stamp on my belly!
Then, in the afternoon, I tricked Mommy and Ah-Boo into taking me on a choo-choo ride. They tried to take me on the F choo-choo but I said "No!" I wanted to ride the R choo-choo.
So off we went to the Pacific Street station so that I could stand on the platform and watch all the choo-choos come and go. And then on to the D choo-choo and a ride over the Manhattan Bridge.
Whoosh! They move so fast!! What a great day!
Then, in the afternoon, I tricked Mommy and Ah-Boo into taking me on a choo-choo ride. They tried to take me on the F choo-choo but I said "No!" I wanted to ride the R choo-choo.
So off we went to the Pacific Street station so that I could stand on the platform and watch all the choo-choos come and go. And then on to the D choo-choo and a ride over the Manhattan Bridge.
Whoosh! They move so fast!! What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment