ok. the yoda t-shirt helps, but i really think this video is the cutest ever. plus, in the beginning, he's reciting the Polish alphabet...better than i can. keep the videos coming please. "Talking Jasper" rules!
Jasper,as I said before-keep this way!!!!
Jasper, you are as wise as the little green dude on your shirt; and so much cuter! When is your dad going to teach you the J-Z?
Jasper - can you recognize the letters without the circles around them? Good job! I think "L" is my favorite!
Jasper, I think you're ready for first grade!!!
Such concentration!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ok. the yoda t-shirt helps, but i really think this video is the cutest ever. plus, in the beginning, he's reciting the Polish alphabet...better than i can.
keep the videos coming please. "Talking Jasper" rules!
Jasper,as I said before-keep this way!!!!
Jasper, you are as wise as the little green dude on your shirt; and so much cuter! When is your dad going to teach you the J-Z?
Jasper - can you recognize the letters without the circles around them? Good job! I think "L" is my favorite!
Jasper, I think you're ready for first grade!!!
Such concentration!
Post a Comment