Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trying something new

So I've decided that I didn't like the photo gallery I was previously using. It wasn't doing the best job showing my utter cuteness to the whole world. It really just wasn't very easy to use and wasn't creating a good experience for people. After all, people just want to see pictures of me, and really, who can blame them?

So here we are with a blog. As much as I resisted, it seemed like the best way to connect with you - my readers and my admirers. I even have my own email address where you can contact me: jasper.yudawidowicz@gmail.com. Here is a quick recap of the first 4.5 months of my life.

Here I am - Jasper Henry Yu-Dawidowicz (I'm going to have a hell of a time learning to spell my name...) I arrived at 9:13 am on March 7, 2007, two and a half weeks early (much to Mom's chagrin). I was a seemingly petite little boy at 6 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches. So here I am with Mom and Dad. Don't they look happy and well-rested...
Here I am with Babcia and Auntie Olga at the hospital while Ngah-Boo rushed to New York City from San Francisco just as fast as she could to hold her first grandchild. Dziadek was one of our first visitors at home.
Here I am, 1 week old. Watch the incredible growing baby.
2 weeks old - I've already gained 1 pound!!
3 weeks old - our favorite pose
4 weeks old - Easter with Great Grandma. 9 and a half pounds and growing...
5 weeks old - Can't quite fit on Dad's forearm anymore. And we LOVE our froggie towel.
6 weeks old in our Pomodorito sweatshirt from Yee-Ma
7 weeks old
Shopping at Fairway
2 months old - 13 lbs and 8 oz!!! I'm advanced. I've doubled my birth weight in 2 months instead of the normal 6 months.

3 months old
4 months old - 16 lbs and 9 oz

No comments: