Sunday, July 22, 2007

So Many Visitors

I've had an incredible number of visitors so far in my short little life. They bring me presents and hugs and food for Mom and Dad.

Grandma Irene visiting us in the hospital
Grandma Nancy, Auntie Phyllis (our favorite pediatrician) and Auntie Tiffany Coufou - better get used to holding a baby!
Auntie Tracy, Auntie Alison and Grandma JoLiz - Mom and Dad's friendUncle Ben (with Uncle Art in the background). He's our other favorite pediatrician. Auntie Sandy follows next - we can't wait to meet our new cousin who is due to arrive in August.Auntie Alison and Auntie Tracy again. They are my most frequent visitors.Over Memorial Day weekend, we met lots more of Mom's relatives on our trip out to Long Island. We're practicing our kung-fu with Grandpa Jimmy who came all the way from Hong Kong to visit (Grandma Margaret was nice enough to keep me propped up). I also got a chance to hang out with Uncle Art again. Finally, I got to meet my Yee-Ma who came to visit from California. Coufou came to visit with Couma in June. I can't wait to meet my new cousin Dromeo aka Jesus in December!I also started making friends my own age. This is Owen - Blenda and Lane's son who was born 6 days before me. Hmmm, it's hard to believe based solely on our size, huh?In July, Patricia and Ingrid came to visit.
And Grandma Lily came to visit along with Grandma Regina and Uncle Brian from Hong Kong.Hanging out with Grandpa and Great Grandma

No comments: