Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stacking Rings

I've had these stacking rings since I was a couple of weeks old. At first, I would just sit and stare at them, admiring the pretty colors and lights. Then, I start playing with them. I would pull all of the rings off the center stacker. Mommy would try to show me how to put the rings back on but as soon as she got one ring on, I would promptly remove it. I particularly liked the big fat yellow star that goes on top. Good to chew on. Shortly thereafter, I figured out how to make the lights blink and the music play - by pushing the little buttons on the stacker! No need to actually put the rings back on. And today, I've made a fine motor skill breakthrough. I can put the rings back on the stacker. I'm kind of proud of myself. Wouldn't you be too?

2 comments:

Olga said...

Goes to show all that huffin' and puffin' leads to success!!

Rebecca Yu said...

It sounds like you were really working up a sweat! I am very proud of you, Jasper Henry!