Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trip?

Okay! I'm all ready for our trip to Cabo San Lucas for Auntie Dina's wedding! I can't wait. I feel like it's been forever since I've had a vacation. Oh!!!!!!!!!! And the airplane! I bet it will be so much more fun now that I can "walk" up and down the aisles. Look - I even got a new sun hat for the beach. How do you like it? Check it out from the side.

Wait, Mommy just whispered something in my ear. Hold on, I can't hear her while I'm typing... What do you mean I'M NOT GOING???!?!?!?!

Fine! If they're leaving me behind, I'm not blogging. Ha! They won't be able to see all the fun that I'm having with Ah-Boo. I didn't like this stupid hat anyways.

3 comments:

Rebecca Yu said...

Pack your bags, Jasper! Come with Yee-Ma to Italy next week! We'll have so much good food to eat and we'll shop 'til we drop. Who needs a beach?! (But I dig the hat)

Alison said...

Yes, come to Italy!! I will pick you up on my way to the airport.

Olga said...

HI Jasper, are mommy and daddy home yet? Are you being good for Ah-Boo?