
Spring is such a fun season - I think that it might be my favorite so far. Since I'm more of a little person now than I was last year at this time, I can begin to fully enjoy all the neat things around me. The trees and the flowers are blooming and there's bright green grass on the ground. What better place to experience it all than the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.

I was most surprised by blooming trees. I thought that trees only had leaves on them. Who knew?!

But these trees had pretty pink blossoms - cherry blossoms. Does that mean that they are going to turn into cherries? Do they smell like cherries to you Daddy?

We also paid a visit to the Japanese gardens to see the goldfish swimming in the pond. I'm trying really hard but I don't see any! Do you? I think that they need to clean the pond out. It's looking a little bit murky. I don't know if I would want to swim in there. I'll stick to the pool for now. Bye bye fishes.
1 comment:
I like your Quicksilver sweatshirt Jasper!
Post a Comment