I think that I found heaven today. This afternoon, we went for a ride on the F choo-choo to DUMBO. For those of you who aren't familiar, DUMBO is the neighborhood in Brooklyn Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass (get it?). It actually kind of lies between both the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. Anyways, I think that I found heaven there. Not only was there an awesome playground where the playground structure is shaped like a boat and a sandbox but there was a direct view of the Manhattan Bridge. Why does that matter, you ask? Well, because the CHOO-CHOOS RIDE OVER THE MANHATTAN BRIDGE!! So, I could be in the sandbox AND see choo-choos every few minutes AT THE SAME TIME. It stopped me dead in my tracks.

I couldn't believe my eyes or my luck.

Then, after I got my fill of sand, water and choo-choos, we ventured down the street a block or two to
Jacque Torres. While I'm not a huge chocolate boy, Mommy says that he makes the yummiest chocolate around. The big news is that he just opened an
Jacques Torres Ice Cream right next door to his flagship shop! Mommy enjoyed a scoop of his delicious chocolate ice cream while I had his blood orange-strawberry frozen yogurt (egg-free!!). It was so delicious that I ate the whole bowl myself. I didn't share a single bite.


This just might be heaven in Brooklyn.
4 comments:
Best post ever! Love the look on your face when the choo-choos go by...
more choo-choos please.
(on, and more videos please)
choo-choos, sand, and egg-free ice cream. What more could Jasper wish for...(to come to Milwaukee with Daddy)?
Jasper, was mommy trying to steal your ice cream???
From Couma:
Soo cute. Jasper - you have infected your biao mei with choo choo fever!
Post a Comment