Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zoo Visitors

On Wednesday morning, Ah-Boo and Coufou were so nice and took me, Everett and Keira to the San Francisco Zoo. We love visiting the zoo while we are here and it was a beautiful fall San Francisco day. First, Keira and I had to orient ourselves and figure out where we wanted to go. 


We found the giraffes and zebras...


Everett found a little elephant friend...


while on his way to find his favorite animals - penguins!


Keira and I found this really cool fountain and what looks to be flamingos in the background?


But really, we were searching for the main attraction at the zoo - the zoo train!!


I'm not sure if Everett was enjoying the ride or starting to get a little sick to his stomach.


After we got off, the conductor let Keira and I check out the engine and drive the train! We had so much fun! Thank you Coufou and Ah-Boo for taking us on an adventure!

No comments: