And I think we all know what I'm talking about, don't we? I think Jasper and I have milked our San Francisco trip for all the blog posts we possibly could have... after all, we stretched two weeks worth of trip into three weeks worth of posts - how is that even possible?
So with that, I bring you San Francisco: the lost pictures.
And last but not least, a lost video. Remember about three years ago, before I was even born, Jasper was on another trip to San Francisco with Mommy and Daddy and discovered all these cool playgrounds (much like we did on this trip?) And among those playgrounds he found one in Berkeley with a really cool cement slide that you had to slide down on a piece of cardboard? Well, I've always wanted to do that - and lo and behold what I found at Golden Gate Park on this trip!













No comments:
Post a Comment