On the Friday before we left, Daddy and Ah-Boo took us to visit a big giant park - Golden Gate Park! It's kind of like San Francisco's Prospect Park or Central Park. Best part about it was that there was a great big playground there (duh). Jasper and I quickly settled into our favorite spot - the sand pit.
Then I decided to explore a little more and climbed the playground structures.
As luck would have it, there was even a carousel at the park! And we all know how Jasper and I feel about carousels.
But the best part was making a new friend at the playground. Meet my new friend turtle. At first, I was a little unsure when he came up to me.
But then I started to warm up to him.
I love you Turtle. Can you play with me?
After we left the park, I thought that we were heading straight home for lunch and nap. But then Daddy crested a hill in the car...
ohmygoodness, where are we going??? Can you guess?
Lombard Street!! What a fun ride! But Daddy says that it's not the crookedest street in America anymore. I wonder what is?











No comments:
Post a Comment