First things first - Happy Birthday Juno! Everett and I hope that you have a fun birthday - how can you not when you have a ball pit at you birthday party! Everett sure wishes that he could be there to play! Now, with the birthday wishes out of the way, let's get down to recapping our day. First, this morning, Arthur Biu Coufou aka Everett's K-Yeh came over the visit with us. We had lota of fun playing, particularly with my choo-choo tracks. He also brought me a cool radio controlled car that I can not only drive on the ground but that I can also drive up the walls of the house!!

Then it was time to get serious about Halloween preparations. We went downstairs to celebrate a neighbor's birthday and I had a chance to decorate my pumpkins. As you can see, I took my job very seriously.


Later in the afternoon, Everett and I went to go listen to our favorite band City Stomp (aka Kevin aka my music teacher) play a special Halloween gig. You may recall that Kevin played at my 3rd birthday party and that I am a little bit obsessed with him so of course we had to go.
It was a grand old party with an arts station with drawing and play-doh, snacks and drinks and glo-sticks! Lots of people dressed up in their costumes but not us. Everett quickly donned his glo-stick so that he at least looked festive.

And me, I just stood in front of the stage singing and swaying to every one of Kevin's songs. Until he got to one number that I didn't recognize - Monster Mash. What's that all about? I asked Mommy and she told me that she would show me how to make a Jasper monster mash when we got home. Hmmm, I don't know if I like the sound of that!


2 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes Jasper and Everett! The ball pit will be waiting for you in December!
i love that kevin has a light show at his concerts.
Post a Comment