Monday, May 21, 2012

Perfect weather, perfect weekend

While we had lots of visitors and spent plenty of time on the new playground this weekend, that wasn't all we did. But since the weather was just about perfect, we did spend just about all of our waking hours outdoors, much of it involving water.

Here are some scenes from our weekend -


Then, after all that fun in the sun, some well deserved TV time for us, and even more well deserved rest for Dziadek, for putting up with us...


But man, I'll say one thing - spending a full weekend running around outside sure turns a little boy into a hungry man...


(Just in case you were wondering, that's a cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese sandwich that I made myself that I'm double-fisting with a broccoli pancake in the other hand...  mmmm, mmmm, good...)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Everett, so nice of you to share your broccoli pancake with Jasper!