I first found out about this phenomena when 4 Yee-Pau, 5 Yee-Pau and 6 Yee-Pau and their families came over for dinner to our house a few days ago. Like always, I was the center of everyone's attention, which I enjoy very much...
Look at them all - so colorful and fun!
Then, last night, I learned about another Christmas tradition - Christmas Dinner with Aunties Tracy and Alison, who have been been going to a special Christmas Dinner for many years to exchange gifts with Mommy and Yee-Ma (and a few years ago, Daddy started to join them.)
Even though I'm not old enough to eat some of the food everyone was having, like prosciutto, that was OK - because, yep, you guessed it, I got more presents! Here I am opening one up while everyone else eats -
Finally, since we are going to visit Babcia and Dziadek in New Jersey for Christmas tomorrow, I got to open my presents from under the Christmas tree tonight, on Christmas Eve. With all the presents I've been receiving, I've gotten very good at unwrapping gifts. And now I loooooooove opening presents - sometimes I'm not even sure whether I like the actual presents or the wrapping more...
Here's some of the great stuff I got:
No comments:
Post a Comment