I had so much fun playing with my Yee-Ma this week. We're good friends now - like two little pigs in a blanket. We even wear matching pajamas and vests! But her vest doesn't have cute little duckies on it.

Here's a video to show how much fun I had playing with Yee-Ma. She's silly and made me laugh a lot. Too bad she had to leave to go home today. I wanted to crawl into her suitcase and go home with her (but I guess that would mean that I would know how to crawl...) but I didn't fit. She has too many presents to bring home. Bye bye Yee-Ma! Thank you for coming and visiting me and spending Christmas with me!
1 comment:
Who needs all those fancy toys when we have plastic bags to play with! (Just don't do that by yourself!) I had fun playing with you too - and now I have no one to play with so I have to go to work. Ugh. I hope you enjoyed your first Christmas!
Post a Comment