So you must be wondering to yourselves, "Jasper Henry, just what are you able to do these days?" Well, let me tell you. I can:
- Roll like a log;
- Eat like a little piggy;
- Eat Cheerios on my own;
- Babble up a storm - my favorite word these days is Dada;
- Sit up by myself and get myself back onto the ground from a seated position (sometimes without bonking my head);
- Push myself backwards along the hardwood floor (as evidenced in yesterday's video);
- Practically stand on my own (just a little support from Mommy, Daddy or the couch needed);
- Pull myself up to stand (well, almost by myself, only some help from Mommy or Daddy required);
- Swim underwater;
- Understand English, Polish AND Chinese;
- Recognize different moods - I often get upset if I see that someone else is upset; and
- Most importantly, get what I want :-)
1 comment:
Happy 9 Month Birthday Jasper Henry!!! You also forgot that you know how to blog.
Post a Comment