Also, when we went to visit Santa last weekend, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him, "Santa, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Guess what? Santa brought me an early Christmas present too!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Presents!
I got another present in the mail! Coufou and Couma sent me a very special box. I thought that I would have to wait until Christmas to open it but Mommy said that I could open it now. When I opened the box, it was filled with lots of colorful, crinklely tissue paper. While the paper was fun to squish, it didn't taste so good. I rummaged through the box to find my present but all I could find was more tissue paper! Is this a joke? Where's my gift???
Also, when we went to visit Santa last weekend, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him, "Santa, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Guess what? Santa brought me an early Christmas present too!
Also, when we went to visit Santa last weekend, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him, "Santa, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Guess what? Santa brought me an early Christmas present too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jasper thank you for showing us your teeth! Are you still playing with your favorite toy, a box filled with tissue paper?
Post a Comment