Yesterday, I was introduced me to a new Christmas tradition - baking holiday cookies! Every year, Mommy, Yee-Ma, Auntie Alison and Auntie Tracy bake lots of holiday cookies and spend a whole day decorating them together.
It was so much fun making cookies, but also so much work! I helped as much as I could...

...but I'm so little and there were so many cookies to make, so lots of people were here to help.
Like Auntie Alison and Auntie Tracy...

And Auntie Chris - here we both are showing off our teeth (Auntie Chris has a head start growing her teeth, but I'm catching up fast...)

Uncle Andy came over to help, too, but he got tuckered out from all the hard work making cookies and needed a little R&R, so I kept him busy and entertained with my toys so he wouldn't get cranky before all the cookies were done...

And it worked - look at all the colorful cookies we made! They sure do get creative with their cookie decorations, no? I especially like the cookies in honor of Derek Jeter, like the Derek Jeter stocking (top left) and the Yankees snow globe (bottom right).

Here are three of my favorites - can you tell what they are?

Merry Christmas, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment