Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!! After all the days of preparation and all the talk of traditions, it's finally Christmas day! Mommy, Daddy and I drove down to Babcia and Dzadek's house in New Jersey while Yee-Ma went to celebrate Christmas with Auntie Tracy, Auntie Alison, Josephine Pau Pau and Desmond Kung Kung. I could hardly sleep last night that I fell fast asleep as soon as we got into the car.
Once we got there, Mommy and Daddy dressed me up in a special Christmas outfit. I even got to wear a special blue corduroy vest! Do you notice anything else different about me? Do you like my antlers?
So then I got my reindeer and we put all the presents under the tree.
Here are a couple of other pictures from my very first Christmas.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Jasper Henry!
Post a Comment