I never understood what the big deal was about. For months, I saw all my friends climbing all over their mothers and pulling up on furniture but I just didn't get it. I mean, if I wanted to stand up, I would just throw my arms up in the air and make the slightest little whining noise and Mommy, Daddy or just about anyone would pick me up and put me on my feet!
So what made me decide to give it a try, you ask? Well, Mommy and Daddy started to not pick me up so often and would just leave me on the ground. Or they wouldn't help me out when I started pawing at their legs. So fine, I had to take matters into my own hands...
Now I'm having so much fun that I can't wait to practice my new skill, and I definitely practice it all the time - whenever Mommy or Daddy is within reach, and especially when I'm supposed to be taking my naps.
This is how Daddy found me when I was supposed to be taking my afternoon nap:
Ha! Now I'm big enough to decide for myself when to nap or when to just stand around :-)
2 comments:
Bravo, Jasper! ...soon you'll be walking 'cross the floor! (Your mother will explain.)
Looks like another fun weekend at the Dawidowicz-Yu household! Way too go Jasper!!
Post a Comment