Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Box!

Oh joy oh joy! Today I got a new box to play with!! But don't you think that I'm so much cuter than that Asian kid on the box? My belly is much cuter and rounder than his.

Boxes are my absolute favorite. There's so much that you can do with them. You can crawl, sit, and hide inside them and also spy on people without them seeing you. Sometimes Daddy even takes me for a ride inside the box.

I can see you but you can't see me!

Shhh! I'm hiding from Mommy and Daddy. I'm not ready to go to bed yet. They'll never find me inside here. I'll just close the top and be very very quiet.

2 comments:

Olga said...

I see you're wearing the "grande" diapers like the boy on the box

Rebecca Yu said...

Did Mommy and Daddy find you? You look a little worried there. When I come visit you again can I play in your box too?