Thursday, February 28, 2008

Apologies

It's been almost a week since my last post and I'm sorry. I don't mean to be neglecting my loyal readers but it's just that I've been so excited about my new skills that all I want to do it practice them all the time. Anytime I get near a piece of furniture, my crib, Mommy or Daddy, I just want to pull myself up. It's this irrepressible urge I have, almost like a magnetic pull. I just can't sit still! But I end up tiring myself out, especially since I haven't been sleeping much lately. I would rather stand up than sleep. Well, sometimes I want to sleep but once I've stood up, I can't figure out how to sit back down! So whenever I have the chance, I try to sneak in a couple of ZZZs. Here I am in my stroller with my new mittens.

I wanted to show off my new skills to my girlfriends - Beatrice and Amira - so I invited them over to play. I wanted to show them that I wasn't just the quiet sensitive little boy that always sat nicely and played with his toys - that I was wild and adventurous too! Although I am sitting down in this picture...

Finally, you may have noticed a new addition to my blog - a countdown clock to my 1st birthday! I can't believe that it's just around the corner. Presents have started to come in. Auntie Alison and Auntie Tracy bought me some nice spring clothes.

Another box!! But I don't think that I can fit into this one.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Did you open your gift already!?! Happy (early) birthday!