Friday, February 1, 2008

Cheese Please

I love eating cheese. It's my new favorite food. Nice and creamy and chewy and tangy. So far, my favorites are Babybel cheese, shredded mozzarella and sharp cheddar. YUMMY. I especially like that I can feed myself cheese with my own two hands.

Actually, I like feeding myself these days. I don't like when Mommy and Daddy try to feed me themselves. I'm almost 11 months old and a big boy! I can do it myself!! So, Mommy and Daddy give my own spoon during mealtimes. I try to aim for the bowl and then for my mouth but I often miss.

This is what I look like when I don't want to eat anymore:


P.S. I'm sorry that I haven't blogged lately. I was so excited when Mommy and Daddy came home. I missed them very much and have been busy playing with them all week and forgot all about blogging!

3 comments:

Rebecca Yu said...

Dude - did you get any cheese in your hair? Time for a haircut!

Olga said...

You look like you're in the mummers parade.

Tracy said...

It's time to visit Wisconsin, Jasper!(and don't forget your cheesehead)