I had a great time on my first Thanksgiving! First of all, I got to spend time with Babcia and Dziadek at their house:


And of course, since I was at Babcia and Dziadek's, I also got to spend more time with my new best friend, Saba. I love playing with Saba now that we're getting to know each other so much better - even though she is three times my size, she is so gentle with me that I can pet her as much as I want!


And, of course, I got to have my first Thanksgiving dinner! What did I have, you ask? Well, obviously, all the traditional things, like turkey and sweet potatoes -

The turkey was my favorite - I even had seconds.

Of course, when Mommy told me that we'd be having a "Butterball" for Thanksgiving dinner, I didn't think this was what she meant...

I have so much to be thankful for on my first Thanksgiving - family and friends and all the people who love me, my health, a roof over my head, yummy food - but most of all, I'm thankful that I'm not a turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment