
Since I'm getting a little older, I thought that I should start helping out around the house. Mommy takes care of me all day so I decided to assign myself some chores to help her out. First on the list - laundry. It seems like there's always a load of laundry in the wash or in the dryer (maybe because I keep getting carrots and pears all over my clothes?) So to surprise Mommy, I climbed right into the dryer and started folding clothes. Mommy was so surprised when she saw me that she didn't know what to do with herself. I thought it was pretty funny too.
By the way - if you look really closely in the picture below, you can see my bottom tooth. Maybe click on the picture first to zoom in.
2 comments:
Jasper I can see your tooth!! That is so nice of you to help with the laundry!
Are you dizzy now? Tell Mommy to put it on high speed!
Post a Comment