What you see me wearing is my fleece sleeper (because we all love fleece) and a vest that Ah-Boo bought for me in Hong Kong. This is how I look in the morning after I wake up. Since it's getting colder, Mommy and Daddy make me wear the vest after I wake up so that I don't catch a cold. While most of the vests are funny looking and don't really match my clothes, they do the job and keep me toasty on those frosty mornings. Eventually, I do get changed and put on some normal looking street clothes.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Let me explain
What you see me wearing is my fleece sleeper (because we all love fleece) and a vest that Ah-Boo bought for me in Hong Kong. This is how I look in the morning after I wake up. Since it's getting colder, Mommy and Daddy make me wear the vest after I wake up so that I don't catch a cold. While most of the vests are funny looking and don't really match my clothes, they do the job and keep me toasty on those frosty mornings. Eventually, I do get changed and put on some normal looking street clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who's making fun of your vest? Don't listen to them J cause your CoFu still wears a vest like that whenever possible (and he hasn't been sick in something like 20 years...)
Post a Comment