Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF

It's Friday and you know what that means - Mommies and Babies lunch. Pretty much every Friday, Mommy and I have a lunch date with friends in the neighborhood. I get to play with my friends and Mommy gets to catch up with hers. It's lots of fun. Our play dates are much different from just a few short months ago. Then, all the babies would be happy to sit or snooze in the their stroller or carrier or else lie quietly on the ground. These days it's a mass of babies in motion! Everyone is crawling, rolling and scooting around the room, attempting to "play" with each other and stealing each other's toys.

Since it's Friday, November 30th, it's also the end of NaBloPoMo. It sure was hard work to think of something to write about every day! I hope that you all have enjoyed a month of Jasper Henry blog postings as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I will leave you with one last picture. I kind of look like the squid, huh?

4 comments:

Olga said...

Achtung Jasper! An elbow to the face will get the kids off your back.

Rebecca Yu said...

Is that Beatrice you're making your way toward? Is that why you don't notice your friend crawling all over you??

Alison said...

Great job during NaBloPoMo!!! Your fan base thinks you should continue to post every day.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on finishing NaBloPoMo! You did an excellent job, Jasper!