
This whole nebulizer thing isn't so bad after all. It's actually a
MAGIC machine. It's pretty neat. Mommy and Daddy put the mask on my face, turn the machine on and voila, the TV turns on too! It plays all these bright and color images, puppets and moving toys all to the tune of Beethoven and Mozart. It's something called Baby Einstein. Thanks Auntie Chris for getting me this DVD!

Look how hard I'm concentrating. I hardly even notice the mask or the medicine that I'm inhaling. It's fascinating and mesmerizing. I can't quite take my eyes off the screen. I want to be a little Baby Einstein!! Although I heard Daddy saying something in the background how I'm losing brain cells by the minute. Huh?
5 comments:
How clever of mommy and daddy to distract you with TELEVISION while subjecting you to the evil mask.
Are you feeling better today Jasper?
Hey little J - I think I must have used a nebulizer when I was young too because the look you have on your face when you watch TV is the same look your A-Yee says I have when I watch TV!
Jasper - who is your A-Yee?
Ok, ok. I meant Co-Ma. Gee whiz, J. Can you believe how picky your Yee-Ma is? YOU knew who I was referring to, right?
Post a Comment