Well, I'm happy to report that we FINALLY got our very own real Christmas tree. It took long enough, but Mommy and Daddy packed us all into the car and off we went to the Christmas tree lot to pick out the perfect tree. Everett and I got to pick the tree we wanted - it was hard to do because there were so many to choose from, but I think we got the best one on the lot.
Once we got it home, we started on our annual family tradition of decorating the tree with Mommy, starting with some of the vintage Christmas ornaments Mommy has been collecting and saving for years, as well as some of the newer additions since Everett and I were born. They're all different and unique, which is what we love most about them.
We always take great care with the ornaments, and place them just so with Mommy's help.
Don't they look so pretty on the Christmas Tree?
At the end, we place the star on top of the tree. I've always done this part in the past because Everett had been too little, but he's finally grown big enough, so got to have his own turn (and we agreed that in future years we'll take turns, one year each.)
We love our Christmas tree - it was totally worth the wait!
We just hope we left enough room underneath for Santa to put our presents!







No comments:
Post a Comment