Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

Finally, Christmas Day!! You may remember that on Christmas Eve, I left a note and some treats for Santa and his reindeer. As you can imagine, the first thing that I did when I woke up was stumble out of bed and into the kitchen to see if Santa enjoyed his snack. He did!!


And he left presents for us under the tree too!


Everett and I couldn't wait to open our gifts from Santa. He also brought over some gifts from Ah-Boo and Coufou and Couma. He must have picked them up in California on his way to New York. Everett received a Lightening McQueen suitcase from Santa and a big red Clifford from Ah-Boo.


I guess that Santa thinks that Mommy should learn Mandarin too!


As for me, I received a giant Lego airport set from Santa. Mommy was nice enough to help me put it together.


Then, we packed up the car and made the trip down to New Jersey to visit Babcia and Dziadek for Christmas #2 where we got...more presents! Can you guess which one was Everett's favorite?


Thank you everyone for all of our wonderful presents. Thank you Santa for bringing some our presents to Babcia and Dziadek's house and for making our Christmas wishes come true!

No comments: