Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a playground!

Some of you may remember that last Summer Daddy took Jasper to the Smith Kid's Place in the Park, a great playground in Philadelphia, but at the time I still wasn't old enough to go. Well, now I'm old enough, and Jasper couldn't wait to show me what he was so excited about back then.

The first thing you see when you enter the playground is the giant wooden slide, the signature play element there.

The park workers warned us that they had put a little extra polish on the slide that morning to make it extra fast, and as Daddy and Jasper soon learned, fast it was...

Next, it was my turn -

And then, a race.

(Daddy and I won, but don't tell Jasper - he thinks he won.)

Then, finally, Jasper took a turn on his own (which he apparently refused to do last year, but I guess we've both grown quite a bit since then...)

And after that I ran myself ragged checking out and trying out every - and I do mean e-v-e-r-y - play element available in the park. I don't have the energy to tell you about each and every one, so I'll just let you have a look -

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I loved them all, except for one - this little spinny thing that Daddy insisted on putting me in...

 
But all in all, it was great fun. Thanks for showing me this great new playground, Jasper!

2 comments:

Juno said...

I wanna go!!!!!

Alison said...

Juno, that would mean your mother will have to bring you to the EAST COAST.