Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cooling off

It was HOT over Easter weekend at Dziadek and Babcia's house in New Jersey - and I mean hot as in peak of Summer hot. Or at least that's how it felt to me and Jasper. So by Monday, with the temperature still rising, Jasper and I needed to cool off. Jasper suggested that we play in the sprinkler in the back yard, but I pointed out that since we weren't expecting Summer weather in April, we didn't bring any shorts, much less bathing suits. But Jasper insisted that we could improvise, and so we did...

Is that water I see sprinkling back there?

Why, yes it is, and it's cold!

  
But on a hot day like this, it actually felt great, so good in fact, that we couldn't resist but get right into the sprinkler.

 Ah, nice and cool now - and planning to stay that way!

No comments: