Yesterday, I got to participate in my very first Easter Egg Hunt. I wasn't quite sure what it was all about. Daddy just gave me an empty basket and told me to go. Luckily, I had Jasper around to show me the ropes. Jasper has been talking about Easter and the Easter Egg Hunt for the past week. He took me under his wing as we got started.
But I quickly got the idea and I was off on my own searching for colorful eggs in the grass, under the bushes and behind rocks.
Meanwhile, Jasper was off on the other side of the lawn gathering his own eggs.
After we found all of the eggs, we got together to count them to see who found the most. Guess what? We tied! We both found 9 eggs each. I thought that was the end of the game but Jasper informed me that there was more - there are prizes inside the eggs. We opened up all of our eggs to find out what was inside - stickers, parachute men, jibbitz for our crocs, and chocolate!!
Jasper enjoyed the chocolate prizes the most. He quickly switched all of our eggs so that I had all of the Elmo stickers and he got all of the chocolate. Hmmm, we'll have to do something about that next year. Here he is enjoying a chocolate egg at 9am.
Happy Easter Everyone - From Jasper and Everett! We hope that you had a good holiday and are enjoying some nice spring time weather!











No comments:
Post a Comment