Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back to the 'Burbs

We're back in the 'burbs this weekend to wish Prababcia a belated Happy Birthday and to say Bon Voyage to Dziadek before his trip to Mexico. But wait, before we get to the weekend recap, guess who's been hanging out with me and Everett all week? AH-BOO!! That's right, Ah-Boo's back in town. We've been too busy playing that we haven't even taken any pictures with her!

Before Dziadek left for his big trip, he had some chores to do so I decided to help him mow the lawn. It's the first time that I've done this particular chore. I think I'll leave it to him next time.

Since Everett's getting a bit older and getting the idea of playgrounds, I decided that it was time to show him the playground near Babcia and Dziadek's house. He doesn't look amused...

But Everett wasn't old enough to enjoy the new place Daddy and I checked out - Smith Kids' Play Place in the Park in Philadelphia. It includes a 6 acre playground with lots of fun play equipment for the under 10 set.

There was even a big boulder for me to practice my climbing skills! Like my new hat?

As if that weren't enough, there's also a 24,000 square foot playhouse! There were toy trains, bigger trains to ride in, a kitchen and building blocks. I'm putting together a very intricate structure here. Maybe I'll be an architect?


No comments: