Thursday, July 15, 2010

While Jasper's away...

Jasper has been going to summer camp this week, so I though that all of you - as well Jasper, of course - would like to see what I'm up to all day when my big brother isn't here...

First of all, I don't see any need to be stuck in my crib, when Jasper's big bed is so much more comfortable for napping...

And sucking on Jasper's bunny's ear is soooooo soothing - no wonder Jasper won't let me go near his bunny when he's home...

After nap, I like to enjoy a good snack - but not the plain "baby yogurt" I usually get. No, this week I've discovered Jasper's stash of "Yo' Kids" squeeze yogurt tubes.

Strawberry is my favorite.

Then, it's playtime! I just love jammin' on Jasper's beloved guitar - I hope I'm not strumming it out of tune...

Oh, and the choo-choo trains, those magnificent trains...

Jasper never lets me touch these when he's around, but since he isn't around, well, who could help themselves?

Ah, finally, the end of the day and a chance to relax. Mommy and Daddy usually closely monitor Jasper's TV consumption, but since he's not here, there's nothing to monitor. So it's all TV all the time - I even get to control the remote!

What do you think, Jasper - a guy could really get used to this, huh?

I guess it's like Daddy said - there's a new Sheriff in town...

... though he has a striking resemblance to the two other Sheriffs that run this place...

1 comment:

Rebecca Yu said...

No comment from big brother yet??