Monday, January 21, 2008
Sunday Adventures
Usually, I get a little blue on Sundays since it's the end of the weekend and all the fun and games. But this Sunday was the best. I had so much fun that I didn't have time to be sad. First, Mommy, Daddy and I went out for brunch at 2nd Street Cafe. We had french toast, eggs and vegetable turkey dinner (the last one was my meal choice). Daddy kept trying to get me to drink my bottle but I was much more interested in his drink - a Vodka Sunrise. Yummy.
After brunch we went straight to the pool for family free swim. This time, I wasn't going to be intimidated by all those older kids in the pool. They can splash all they want around me but now I can splash back. Here I am staring down my competition on the pool deck, ready to take them all on. I have a pretty good game face, huh?
Finally, we ended the day by watching the NFC Football Championships on TV - Giants vs. Packers. It was a very exciting game all around and the Giants won! The Giants are going to the Super Bowl! I knew Eli could do it. Here I am celebrating the victory. Take that Cheeseheads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jasper! What are you doing to your cheesehead?!? (don't worry, I won't show anyone here). I do like your game face look...Go Big Blue!
Naughty boy, Jasper! Not very sportsman-like (but very funny!) Go Big Blue! I like your new swim cap, but I couldn't tell which crease is your elbow. You should be floating easily!
Post a Comment