Thursday, January 3, 2008

Feeling better

After my exciting New Year's Eve, I've been laying low the last couple of days and I'm feeling much better now. My rash is all gone and I feel like my old self again, rolling all around the apartment and even exploring some new nooks and crannies. I even had a play date with my girlfriend today. Here are some other things I've been up to:

Rocking on my rocking moose;

and practicing walking with my new walker (I keep forgetting that I actually have to hold on to the walker until I can balance myself better);

and going through all of Mommy's cookbooks and food magazines to rip out recipes with bananas in it. That darn Martha Stewart sure uses a lot of bananas.

1 comment:

Olga said...

Glad you're feeling better Jasper!!!! You look like you're back to your ol' vest wearing self!