Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Learning New Tricks

Guess who came to visit me today? Ciocia Olga! I was so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Christmas Day. We rarely get to spend some good quality time together but today, we got to spend pretty much the whole day together. She built me lots of tall towers with my blocks so that I could knock down and humored me while I kept dropping my toys and struggled to pick them up again. Since it was such a nice day outside (60 degrees in January! Can you believe it??), we went to play in the playground and go on the swings. But the best was that she taught me some new tricks.

First, she showed me all the goodies on the TOP shelf in the living room. Why hadn't I noticed all these goodies before? There are so many DVDs and videotapes and I had fun pulling all of them off the shelf.

Next, she taught me how to use the DVD player. Now that I know where the DVDs are and how to put them in the machine, I can watch Baby Einstein anytime that I want! Yipee! Thanks Ciocia Olga for coming to visit today!

1 comment:

Olga said...

I had so much fun Jasper! You're getting so big and heavy!