Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New girlfriend

So after the busy week and weekend that I told you about last time, Mommy took me on a play date to Amira's house. We had lots of fun playing together.


And I think that the more we played, the more Amira got to know me and like me... all of a sudden it was as if she just couldn't keep her hands off me!

I have to admit, I was a little startled by how quickly she made her move -


All I can say is, watch out Beatrice... a new woman just entered the picture, and she seems to get what she wants...



3 comments:

Olga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Yu said...

She's a cutie, Jasper! Don't let her affection scare you away!

Alison said...

She couldn't help herself. You are such a hottie, especially with that new vest!!!