I love my baths and not just because I get wrapped up in a nice warm towel afterwards - and a hooded towel too! I love splashing around in the water and pretending to do the backstroke. I can't wait to start going to swim lessons. Mom thinks that I'll be a fabulous swimmer, maybe even an Olympic swimmer.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Frog, Bear or Fire Engine?
Now that I'm almost 5 months old, I've been thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. Luckily, I've been able to try on different personas after my baths. It's great - every night I get cleaned up and get to try out something new. When I was younger, I liked being a frog. I liked the green color and the big googly eyes. Having an extra pair of eyes was super helpful and allowed me to explore more of the world.
As I've gotten older, I think I like being a bear more. Not one of those big, scary bears but a cute, cuddly one that says hello with his little paw. Don't I look cute as a bear? You wouldn't be scared of me, right?
But lately, I kind of like being a fire engine. They get to zoom around and make lots of noise. So I get to kick and squirm around on the changing table while Mom tries to dry me off and dress me after my bath.

I love my baths and not just because I get wrapped up in a nice warm towel afterwards - and a hooded towel too! I love splashing around in the water and pretending to do the backstroke. I can't wait to start going to swim lessons. Mom thinks that I'll be a fabulous swimmer, maybe even an Olympic swimmer.
I love my baths and not just because I get wrapped up in a nice warm towel afterwards - and a hooded towel too! I love splashing around in the water and pretending to do the backstroke. I can't wait to start going to swim lessons. Mom thinks that I'll be a fabulous swimmer, maybe even an Olympic swimmer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment