Sunday, August 26, 2007

TTFN

Yipee! Mommy, Daddy and I are going on vacation today. We are going to be up in the Berkshires for two weeks and I can't wait. I know that Mommy and Daddy are very excited to go away, especially Daddy since he's been working so hard lately since Mommy just hangs out at home with me now. They can't wait to show me one of their favorite places. It will be lots of fun to go for walks in the woods, visit museums and enjoy the peace and quiet outside of New York City. I'll get to attend my first jazz concert at Tanglewood too!

Since I don't know what internet access will be like once we're there, this may be my last post for two weeks. I would have done a proper post today but Mommy's too busy packing and getting everything ready. I will do my best to keep you updated on our adventures in the Berkshires. Until then, TTFN

1 comment:

Hannah Cloud said...

Hey Jasper-- I'm so glad you pooped. I know how frustrating the whole evacuation thing can be. Now that I'm almost two though, I love to tell my moms I've pooped when I haven't really. Or, and this is fun too, I poop and then run away from her when she tries to change the d.
I used to be a boob man too. Don't get too attached to those suckers. They'll take them away from you eventually.
Love,
Tex
P.S. I need your address so I can send you a present.