Then we shared some quality time on the activity mat. It seems like Yee-Ma enjoys my activity mat almost as much as I do.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Happy Day!!!!
Yesterday was a very happy day. Not only was Daddy returning from his trip to India and China, but Yee-Ma came to visit me! Yee-Ma and I had a lot of fun catching up on the last two months. She told me about work and all the surgeries she performed. I told her about all the new things that I've stuck in my mouth. We really are quite a pair. We're born piggies even though Yee-Ma was really born in the Year of the Dog but that's okay (She's a pig at heart) and I'm an extra special GOLDEN PIG.
Then we shared some quality time on the activity mat. It seems like Yee-Ma enjoys my activity mat almost as much as I do.
Not only did Yee-Ma like staring at my animal friends with me, but she also liked tickling me and making me laugh. I laughed out loud quite a bit. She's really silly sometimes. Plus, do you notice the nice Yankees onesie that she dressed me in today? It's the first time that I've worn it. I think that A-Rod hit his 500th home run on Saturday because I was wearing my Yankees onesie. Maybe I should have put it on sooner? Maybe I should just keep wearing it for the rest of the season?
Auntie Alison also came to visit me. Here we are all hanging out on the couch. Auntie Alison thinks that Yee-Ma is kind of silly too.
Then, right before I had to take a bath and go to sleep, Daddy came home!! Yay! I was very happy and excited. At first, I was confused and didn't recognize him. Then I remembered that he was my Daddy! He brought me lots of presents - a piggy teapot and rattle, 2008 Beijing Olympics magnets and a book to learn Chinese. After we unwrapped all the presents, we all went out for dinner at Stone Park Cafe, Mom and Dad's favorite restaurant. I had a good night sleep because I was so happy.
Then we shared some quality time on the activity mat. It seems like Yee-Ma enjoys my activity mat almost as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2008 Beijing Olympics magnets...?!?!
Post a Comment