Friday, August 31, 2012

Boogie Boarding


Yes, we've been spending a lot of time at the beach. Being on the eastern end of Long Island, there are a lot of beaches for us to choose from - there are bay beaches with calm waters that are perfect for little boys like us and there are also ocean beaches with bigger waves and lots and lots of sand. We mentioned before that Montauk is known for its surfing and we got to see lots of surfers out in the water. 



Even Daddy got in on the action.


When he got back from his surf, I decided that it was my turn in the water - to try boogie boarding!! It was so much fun!





Everett decided that he wanted to try it too. Well, it didn't go as smoothly for him.




Let's just say that for the rest of the morning, he preferred digging in the sand and stayed far away from the water.


Meanwhile, I just couldn't get enough of the ocean waves!




Daddy, when can I borrow your surfboard?

No comments: