Friday, August 3, 2012

Dizzy Kevin

Mommy and Daddy had a special surprise for us - they told us we were going out to eat dinner at Dizzy's Diner down the street from our house. But that wasn't the real surprise - when we arrived at Dizzy's, look who was setting up to do a special acoustic concert...


Yes - our favorite musician, Kevin! We've of course seen Kevin in concert many, many times in the past (not to mention at school and even at our house), but this was a special acoustic performance with just a couple of bandmates. Everett and I both really enjoyed it, of course.


And the best part was, Abby, one of my best friends from school, also came with her family and surprised me at dinner!


Once I realized she was there and composed myself after the xtra surprise, I gave Abby a proper welcome.


Though it looks like Abby herself might have been a bit surprised by my enthusiastic welcome :-)

No comments: